- Tranquility Timber Products Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, full postal address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information to enable us to deliver your order if you ask us to make delivery, and to keep you informed about your order. We also use it to keep geographical track of where our products are going, and with your permission we may inform you of future product developments.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us as detailed on the contact page.
We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us as detailed on the contact page.